Monday, October 27, 2008

Tampa Bay Rays vs The Philadelphia Phillies.....Yawn!!!!.....Well I don't know about anyone else, but so far I have found this world series to be very boring. I've tried to watch it from Game 1, but cannot get into it. I am a Cubs fan and would have loved for them to be playing in the fall classic, but I am a huge baseball fan, but I cannot get into this series at all. I'll start to watch a game, but after a few innings, I'm so bored with it. I find myself channel surfing for something that will catch my attention. I'm usually pretty excited when the WS starts, but not this season, the playoffs were great, very exciting. Anyone else finding the WS boring?

3 comments:

Jen Estes said...

I just found your blog today so I'm a little late but I'm going to give you an emphatic YES. You know the WS is bad when its ratings for the final game were well outnumbered by its lead-in, a political infomerical. Ouch.

I happen to know the perfect team to boost the WS ratings - maybe in '09?

Blue said...

Jen-No worries, I'm still trying to figure out this blog thing. Was this the lowest rater WS ever? I wonder. WS '09, I'm with you on that perfect team......lol

Jen Estes said...

It was the lowest-rated WS...stealing the (dis)honor from the Cardinals and Tigers in '06!